I have started getting more and more custom orders as of late for my vintage windows | which I adore! As a favor to some of my customers and to simplify things for me I thought I would create this post to outline some of the many options available when placing a custom order. I really could go on and on with this one, so I will attempt to reel myself in if I find that I'm dragging it out. :)
Option One: Matted Photo Frame
- What approximate size window frame?
- How many panes? 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 8 | 9
- Color preference?
- Existing Paint or Repainted?
- If repainted, would you like it distressed or antiqued?
- What color matting?
- What size photos are you framing?
- Would you like the frame to hang vertically or horizontally?
- Would you like hanging hardware included?