July 14, 2011

Quirks' Questions - The Q&A Forum

Quirks' Questions was created as a forum for my customers and/or readers to ask questions about antique and vintage collectibles. I don't claim to have all of the answers, in fact I guarantee that I DON'T, but my hopes are that enough of my friends, followers, and fellow antique & vintage lovers will help me fill in the blanks.

Just launched and I have already received my 1st Question and provide my 1st Answer. Just wanted to let you all know that it exists, and your participation is MORE THAN WELCOME...IT IS NEEDED!!! So come on all you experts, pitch-in and give me and the folks a hand. Thanks! ♥

You can either post a question in the Quirks' Questions widget on the right-hand side of this blog or click this link, Quirks' Questions, and go to the main site.

No comments:

Post a Comment